Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best Wishes!

Just a super short post tonight to make sure I make some deadlines! There would be a whole lot more to this post if I hadn't gotten caught up in making royal icing roses all evening! :D Yum-o! (Tip: Use a Hershey's kiss for the base, because you get bigger, consistently-sized blooms!) Here's tonight's card:

It is a simple card that fell victim to my new found issue. I make cards for my team to sign at work but when I make them in the smaller sizes with big three-dimensional embellishments, no one can sign them! :D

Challenges: Moxie Fab World, Paper Crafting Journey, Really Reasonable Ribbon

Supplies are below: (I'm trying to do a better job about taking notes for that!)
Paper: The Paper Company (Kraft), Autumn Leaves, Foof-a-La (Thrift Store Collection, Polka Dot Paper), Pages from a 1984 copy of "Love & War" by John Jakes (die cut via Cricut into flat flowers and then arranged on the page)
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Distress Inks (Chipped Glass, Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye)
Tape: Recollections (Pink Polka Dot)
Ribbon: Jo-Ann's Fabric & Crafts (bulk lace)
Glitter: Stickles (Crystal)
Adhesive: Glossy Accents, Zips Ribbon Adhesive

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the lace ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephanie! Thanks for entering the Get Daring with Decorative Tape challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute. love your embellishments, including the lace border.

    ReplyDelete