Saturday, February 5, 2011

14 Days of Valentine - Day 5

Reasons I love you, #4: Every day comes with a kiss
Another short post because I am certain that I'm the only one that loves Ryan's kisses! So, just for fun, I'll bullet point the best parts of my day!
  • A kiss first thing when I wake up
  • A kiss when I come downstairs for breakfast
  • A kiss when I'm leaving for work
  • A kiss when I'm actually leaving for work for real
  • A kiss when I get home, plus bonus puppy kisses!
  • A zillion kisses while I make dinner
  • A kiss as we put dinner on the table
  • A kiss as we do dishes together
  • A kiss after I kick his butt at cards or after he whips my butt at Guitar Hero
  • A kiss when we head off to bed
  • A kiss right after I brush my teeth
  • A kiss when we get into bed
  • A kiss goodnight
  • A kiss after Ryan asks if he got his kiss goodnight (I think it's a ploy to get extra kisses!)
  • A stolen kiss after Ryan falls asleep
That's my typical day, it only gets better from there!

Page details - I wanted something simple but different from the other pages. I went for the writing in a circle tactic, and used the same colored brads as I did on the other pages. Once again, my Copic multiliners came in handy! I was able to use the .03 point to make that teeny little heart above the i in kiss. I never would have been able to do that with a standard set of markers. I think I'm in LOVE! As usual, the rules are below! (< I keep copying this text!)

Here's the scoop:
1) You must become a follower, and stick around until the 15th (when I draw).
2) Comment each day to get an entry for a fabulous prize! It's the perfect gift for anyone!
3) I will have a special bonus post to get you an additional entry (or two, or three) sometime in the 14 day countdown, so be on the lookout!

3 comments:

  1. TMI!!!!! Though the card is cute. I've decided I'm going to make kissy faces at you know for a week straight lol.
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete