Wednesday, February 9, 2011

14 Days of Valentine - Day 9

Reasons I love you, #8: You make me smile
If you can't tell by now, my hubby and I have a lot of good times together. There is a lot of laughter in our apartment. Usually it stems from Ryan putting on a puppet show with the cat/dog/random inanimate object. Honestly though, it's not the side-splitting laughter that does it for me. It's all of the little things he does to make me smile. Like randomly cleaning the kitchen. Or waking up to a kiss and "I love you!" The box of notes he is hiding in the closet from when we dated in high school. The way he pushes me to stretch myself, and is there to selflessly congratulate me at the end. It's the funny faces, enthusiasm for life, and devotion to our relationship that make me smile!

To change it up a little, I wanted to give you a hint as to what I'm giving away - it's a gift card! To where? How much? You'll just have to wait and see! Want an extra entry? Tweet this post and tag me @sagruss before 2/14/11!

Here's the scoop:
1) You must become a follower, and stick around until the 15th (when I draw).
2) Comment each day to get an entry for a fabulous prize! It's the perfect gift for anyone!
3) I will have a special bonus post to get you an additional entry (or two, or three) sometime in the 14 day countdown, so be on the lookout!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cute post! Isn't it so nice that our husbands can be there for us? Smiling is definitely something that is good for a marriage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could help but smile at the cute face you come home to every day from work. Just remember to smile back.

    ReplyDelete