Sunday, February 6, 2011

14 Days of Valentine - Day 6

Reasons I love you, #5: You're a good sport! Even when I'm not!
If you were paying close attention yesterday, then you noticed that mention about me kicking Ry's butt at games, and him doing the same to me. Since I have been on quite the bullet list kick lately, I'm going to list out all of the games I love playing with my hubby!
  • Euchre
  • Jenga
  • Guitar Hero
  • Dr. Mario, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros.
  • Raving Rabbids
  • Yahtzee
  • Poker
  • Pinochle
  • Rummy
  • Killer Bunnies
  • Sorry
  • Monopoly
  • Trouble
  • Risk
We don't have cable, so we spend a lot of time hanging out playing games together and chatting. I like it that way. :) Just to set the record straight, we each win about evenly at board games and games of general skill. However, he kicks major butt at most video games especially Guitar Hero. I dominate at Tetris, Blokus, and Dr. Mario. Period. I win. No questions asked. Did I mention, I am kind of a bad sport sometimes? :D What are your favorite games?
This page is one of the first ones I did. I wanted to use the words to embellish the page, so I made the other details rather simple. I used my Copics (Of course!), a segment from one of my favorite sewing embellishments (in my stash, featured in my January waltz post), and all of the themes that are on each of the other pages! As usual, the rules are below!

Here's the scoop:
1) You must become a follower, and stick around until the 15th (when I draw).
2) Comment each day to get an entry for a fabulous prize! It's the perfect gift for anyone!
3) I will have a special bonus post to get you an additional entry (or two, or three) sometime in the 14 day countdown, so be on the lookout!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for games. Stee and I played a lit if them when we were in Clinton over the holidays. Now not so much. We just sit on our computers too much I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog, cute idea! Wish Tony would be a good sport when I beat him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love playing games with my boyfriend - only I am definitely the bad sport when I lose scrabble (I blame my inability to spell without spell check!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband wins at card games more often than I do but I can win at Triominos. When my leg was broke and I was confined to a recliner for four days we played every game in the cupboard at least once. For some of those games it was the only time he ever played them with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't play Euchre with only two people!!!! I like games though. YAY for no cable!!! Again, I really like the paper in the middle.
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete