Friday, February 11, 2011

14 Days of Valentine - Day 11

Reasons I love you, #10: You love me!
Everyday, you give me another reminder of this fact in some form. I really don't know how to expound on this topic without making the other people who will read this puke from all of the mushiness! Ha! We are truly a unique couple, and I like it that way!
Sweet and simple with the card, I'd just like to point out that this is another demonstration of my love for the Copic multiliners. Uh-may-zing! (Read: Amazing!)
You're off to comment now! Don't forget the rules are below!
Here's the scoop:
1) You must become a follower, and stick around until the 15th (when I draw).
2) Comment each day to get an entry for a fabulous prize! It's the perfect gift for anyone!
3) I will have a special bonus post to get you an additional entry (or two, or three) sometime in the 14 day countdown, so be on the lookout!

1 comment: