Friday, February 4, 2011

14 Days of Valentine - Day 4

Reasons I love you, #3: You understand me even when I'm sobbing
I am an extrovert. I share pretty willingly. However, I think I'm just going to leave the details out of this post and use some bullet points.
  • I am a girl
  • Sometimes, it is reflected in my emotions
  • My husband understands me during these emotional times
  • He also understands me when I'm not emotional
  • It's a nice arrangement!
One quick blip about this page. IF you decide to use metal embellishments and IF you decide they need to be flat do NOT use your brand new Big Shot cutting plates to sandwich them. I bet you can guess by looking at the very flat copper and black hearts on this page, just how I know that! :D Short and sweet today, it is Friday after all! As usual, the rules are below!

Here's the scoop:
1) You must become a follower, and stick around until the 15th (when I draw).
2) Comment each day to get an entry for a fabulous prize! It's the perfect gift for anyone!
3) I will have a special bonus post to get you an additional entry (or two, or three) sometime in the 14 day countdown, so be on the lookout!

3 comments:

  1. I like the litte curly hearts. I hope you didn't hurt your big Shot. I like the little windows are are putting in each page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hearts look good! Eh, hurting tools happens sometimes nut sometimes it's for the sake of the project. I've busted my trimmer. Can only cut paper reliably one direction now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is really pretty! I like the little hearts even if it was bad for your tool.
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete