|Homie G and me dining at Buchart Gardens, Victoria, B.C.|
1) I have 11 topics that are important to me when it comes to Christmas and the holiday season in general - wouldn't ya know, I just think I might be writing about them in the next 11 days! Super convenient! (Especially helpful to know when you read item #4!)
|Source: Shop SEI|
2) I have a bunch of these 8x8 SEI albums, and I think I can actually do this sort of thing again next year, so I'm going to go with 8x8 in red albums. If I fail, 8x8 is not that hard to convert to 12x12 and put in a normal album. Not that I'm planning to fail, I just like to have a plan b. Think of this as my one-night stand with an almost December Daily album. I'm either going to need an exit strategy or I'll build a wonderful relationship. Yeah, because that's not creepy...
|Source: Waltzingmouse Stamps|
3) This year, I resisted the temptation of the Studio Calico DD kit. And the KP Kit. And Gossamer Blue. And EVERY OTHER MANUFACTURER ON THE PLANET! I did, however, give in to a Holiday card kit from Simon Says Stamp, the Kris Kringle Add-on from Studio Calico, and demonstrated my obsession with the Nordic trend from last year by pulling out all of my Basic Grey papers and Waltzingmouse Stamps. Needless to say, I've got plenty of schtuff to use in my mini album.
|Source: Studio Calico|
4) Assembly and design will be pretty standard across each page/topic I want BIG, cut-out, one word titles + collage photos + typed journaling. This will be a clean, content-focused book. (I think it will be perfect for leading me into PL next year.
5) I will have fun, dammit. Need I say more?
Thanks for reading my extremely long post and don't forget to come back tomorrow for day 2 and an explanation of the giveaway.