Friday, February 19, 2010

Swappin' Sistahs...a little late this time!

So, I am kind of late with this post and I'm also late getting to a meeting right now. I'm making this one quick. Which is quite ironic considering how many hours I spent working on this thing!
Also, my brads may or may not match. I had to buy new heart ones...only the dog and my cats know where the ones Ren-Yi sent are.

Ok, so today's going to be one of those days. I've already written out this post twice and it won't save. So, I'm just going to say that the inspiration came from a TCP Tuesday Inspiration Challenge and to answer Laurie's question - this is how the card opens:

I'll update this post properly when I'm not at work and not angry. Argh!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good so far. I'm curious what type of card this is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete