Friday, February 12, 2010

The card that HAD Glitter on it

Apparently, I have a thing for making the background hearts show. (See post below) That's, again, why I tweaked this card's sketch (thank you CPS). This card is a fail on manly love card it has ribbon, a HUGE pink heart, glitter, and the word love strewn across the front. It's still pretty simple though, and I know he'll love it! I kind of wish that Sami had a use Stampin' UP! stamps challenge because, through a random chain of events I actually used a SU stamp on this card (do you "love" it? ha ha ha)! I had a different heart over the ribbon that I glittered but I decided that I liked this one better, it seems to bring in the colors from the background paper well.
Hope you're having a happy Friday! I'm thinking I may work on a card for the Caardvarks wedding challenge Monday since there's NO SCHOOL! Yay! (But no school means I have to work, of course!)

Details
Patterned Paper and punchout - Target
Red Cardstock - The Paper Company
Ribbon - Scraps from Laurie's Swappin' Sistah's supplies
Love Stamp - Stampin' Up
Sketch - CPS #153
Ink - Copic Marker...I'm a rebel...yo...

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! :) Love the way you tilted the image and its just so fun with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete