Saturday, February 27, 2010

Scrap our stash 10 for '10 - Easel Card

So, I'm on a bit of a post streak today even though I'm not "supposed" to be working on crafty stuff! I am killing 2 birds with one stone with this card, (1) It's a b-day card for our girly swap and (2) I used 10 stars on the card which met the Scrap Our Stash February challenge. The stamps that I used are the rocket and stars from the robot set that Laurie brought me from California at Christmastime. This is the first easel card I've ever made and let me tell you it was super simple. I cut a piece of  paper 4" wide from a 12x12 sheet of cardstock. Then I scored it a 4" and 8" and folded them in. Then I scored the middle 4x4 square at 2 inches. I glued the top two inches to the back of the card front and then did a lot of creasing of the scored folds. I feel like I either need to find someone else's tutorial to show you or I need to make another card and make my own tutorial. Ok, I'm going for option #2. See you after Orlando! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment