Friday, January 8, 2010

The Wedding Scrapper - Part Deux

As promised, here's the rest of the wedding scrapbook for Miss Jen. The title page features an 8x10 of my favorite wedding photo and uses all of the colors from the scrapbook. I kind of thought the book needed to begin on the same level that it ended on so I titled the page "Our Wedding". (For the record - All of the embellishments are from K & Company and all of the Vellum quotes are from Colorbok.)
Then we have the card I made for the pocket. I wanted it to match the book which meant it needed to be (1) simple, (b) in the same color spectrum, and (4) use the same set of embellishments (if any). (<- Sorry, that's a terrible reference to Home Alone...I apologize!). However, my rules didn't state that I couldn't go nuts and abuse my Sizzix! So, the "love" and <3 come from a Sizzix Bigz die, the blue base is from the labels 3 Nestabilities set, and the corners are from a Cuttlebug die. I couldn't help adding a little bling with the round gemstone from the K & Company embellishment from the album.
I used the sticker machine, again, to make the corners sticky. Which seems to have worked well. I kind of feel like it needed a little dimension but it's not bad the way it is. It's just kind of plain...oh, wait. In this case that works, and it's good! Woo hoo! I did something right!
On that note, I'm out of here! Have a happy Friday! Find yourself a date and get some love! ;)

2 comments: