Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I normally don't apologize, but...

here it is. I am sorry that I didn't finish my Christmas countdown. I knew a number of days before Christmas that things were over for her. I can't explain how I knew, but I did. I made it through the holidays a tad more subdued than I expected, and before the year was out I received the most heart wrenching news I've had. Since then, I've sat down to catch up a hundred times, but it never happens. I think about Christmas, then I think about grandma, and then I miss her. So, I'm sorry I haven't done it. I'm probably not going to do it, sorry if you were following along.
Now, I'm working on the positive. I did do my 8x8 layouts, but I just haven't added the photos. I have Project Life layouts and a one little word post coming up soon, and I'm excited to share my hand designed flair (when it gets here)! Instead of any of those things, I leave you with this: a photo I hadn't seen before she passed on December 28, but one that makes me smile every time I look at it.

From Left to Right - My cousin Steve, baby me, my cousin Heath, Grandma Louise, and my Aunt Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment