Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #99

Another fun week of designing for Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week we have this sketch to work with:

And here's my take:

My card was one of those everything-comes-together-perfectly kind of experiences. I used Kitchen Sink stamps (layered stamps) which I purchased and learned how to use the day before making this card. The paper is all blank PTI cardstock, which I had just organized and found the blue. And amazingly enough I knew where each item I needed for embossing was. This was my first time using SRM stickers and I'm very pleased with how well they worked, bet you didn't know that my sentiment was a sticker before I told you! :D
Hope you have a great day and play along at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

5 comments:

  1. Stephanie, this is wonderful. I love that butterfly you paired it with perfect paper. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and very elegant! Love the blue and kraft color combo you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, your card is soooo beautiful. I love the butterfly and the background is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Stephanie! Love that gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this card! So lovely! Love the color combo and love the fun stamping!

    ReplyDelete