Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!


*My post has nothing to do with my mom's birthday other than I'm posting on her birthday! Love you mom!*

It’s Tuesday Morning Sketches time again! I’m a bit late in posting my card because I’m SUPER EXCITED!! For Stamping Around today and I’ve been packing and making my nametag and generally forgetting to blog! The challenge this week is an inspiration challenge set by Angela. Here’s the inspiration:


And here is my inspired card:

I used the succulent digital stamp from Tiffany Doodles and paper pieced it into layers. The sentiment stamp is from Waltzingmouse Stamps’ Say It Loud (sketch is WMS too!), and all of the card is from PTI. I’d say it was a quick card except for the hours I spent coloring, cutting, and embossing those flowers! I’m in it for the fun of it though, definitely not the pay! Lol

Hope you all have a great weekend and I will be back on Tuesday (and on time!!) with the next TMS sketch! I’m off to Stamping Around Ohio! Hooray!

So, you stuck around until the end of the post...this is post 99 for me. I'm pretty sure you can guess what's going to happen at 100! I would make sure you're a follower or a commenter before my next post (which will be before Tuesday)! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Have fun at SA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these blossoms!! So very pretty - it's a super celebration card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you did those flowers, the coloring is gorgeous! They look perfect with that big bold Say it Loud sentiment. Lovely colors on this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, I am so glad you posted this card. I think it's fantastic. You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this one needs gems too! Just saying... What did we say about the magic combo?

    ReplyDelete