Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's a COOKIE exchange!

Updated: 12/5/09 8:33 pm

Official Invitation:

It’s a cookie exchange and craft swap!

Date: December 20, 2009
Time: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Place: Debi Hall’s Holiday Cookie Shop - 4986 Helene, Butte

It’s cold out there! Who wants to run out to buy ingredients for all of those different types of cookies you need to make for Christmas? Not me! Here’s the deal: make a bunch of your favorite cookies, bring them to the exchange, and leave with a variety of cookies! (We’ll tell you how many to make by December 16.) Easy, no?

That’s only the beginning of the fun! We’ll also being doing some crafty “workshops” of sorts. Think of it as “stitch-n-bitch in teaching mode.” If you’d like, bring a holiday craft that’s quick, easy, and fun. (Or 2 out of 3 works! You know, fun and quick or quick and easy!) When you RSVP, tell me what the craft is, and what people will need to bring to do your craft. If you have enough projects to work on, bring something crafty with you! I’ll post all of the crafts on my blog, along with a supply list, by December 16.

Lots of love,
Stephanie

You must RSVP to be a part of the cookie exchange by December 15

To RSVP you can:
Call Stephanie at 406-498-5270
Email Stephanie at stephanie.gruss@gmail.com
Leave a comment on my blog at stephagruss.blogspot.com
- There’s a post about the cookie exchange,
I’ll update it with information regularly!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there and I'm making Pfeffernüsse! Yum-o! (I know, it's my own party and my own blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um you didn't make pfeffernusse

    ReplyDelete