Friday, May 27, 2011

Let's Party with Mami Doodles

I totally thought I was over the plague (that's what I'm calling my bout with Ohio these days) and then I went back to the doctor this week and found out that I have added a sinus infection to the party! How does that saying go? Two's company, three's a crowd, and four is a party? Well, with layrngitis, bronchitis, a sinus infection, and allergies I definitely have a party going on! What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger! I've also identified my priorities - re: the craft room is 1/2 unpacked, my clothes are completely packed still. o_O You didn't come here for my rambling about packing and diseases though, you came for my Mami Doodles creation! Here it is:

I used shimmery paper (dark and light blue) and gold foil to compliment the metallic blue and gold colored pencils that I used as accents on the image. Unfortunately, the penciling is so subtle that I couldn't get it to show on camera. I'll work on some macro shots in the daylight and see if I can get something better for you! And yes, you are getting another flat card. What can I say, there are a lot of Montana birthdays that I need to send cards for! Hope you join the party over at Mami Doodles and play along in the "Let's Party!" challenge! I can't wait to see what you make!

You may have noticed I used a modified Tuesday Morning Sketch...again! I always find so much inspiration, when I'm set on colors but stuck on layout.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, poor you! Have lots of rest.
    Fab card, love all the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Steph. I love the lil mice - they looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete