Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hi, my life is crazy! I'm sure yours is too!

In case you were wondering, I did finally make it to Ohio. We unpacked the essentials, bought furniture from Craigslist and IKEA, went grocery shopping, and then I left for training in Jersey City, NJ. Apparently my life is full of craziness and I'm not allowed to live anywhere for more than 2 weeks now. Oh, did I mention we're about to fly back to Montana too? Yeah, really crazy life around here. And I'm pretty sure that a cold in August is really considered the plague. So I guess I'm just spreading the plague around the country, thanks NJ! :P I guess I could spread some love instead!
In all of the craze I forgot to post my winner for the blog hop in July. So hopefully Michele sees this post and gets back to me because her special something is all bundled up and waiting to be addressed! Are you there Michele? This is what she had to say about my post:

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...
I love ornament! I just became your follower! Thank for the idea!

Of course, no post is complete without a project! I have a special card for you that is going to a special friend and it's for a challenge site that I hold dear to my heart. Yeah, that's right, this card is for the Technique challenge this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I'll give you more pics and details once she gets the card. :) Hope you like it!

PS - This is from the June Swapping Sisters stash...I have no idea where July is...

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! You're alive, or well, your blog is. :) Yay for being back and hopefully your life will settle a little bit? Although fun to go back to Montana! Yay! My life is on the ramp up in being busy. We'll see how this first few weeks of school go here shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card is gorgeous! Sounds like life is hectic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! :) Love the fun tags in the card as well! :)

    ReplyDelete