* Fair warning, this is a long post. I think it's worth reading about the giveaway and at least there's a pretty card at the end! *
Welcome to my lengthy post for the Waltzingmouse Stamps' (WMS) May Blog Waltz. This month is both WMS' and my birthday and I have quite the birthday present for you! It's been 6 weeks since I've blogged. (It hasn't been quite that long since I crafted, check out Scrap Our Stash to see some of my other projects!) A lot has happened in 6 weeks, let me fill you in:
- I missed the April WMS Blog Waltz, and I was sad for days. :(
- I became a Guest Design Team Member at Scrap Our Stash
- I *successfully* defended my thesis
- I had a birthday on May 1!
- I was denied a margarita...and then got it for free (<- Critically important after a thesis defense!)
- I ran in the Montana Women's Run with my best friend and my new B-Squad mom!
- I graduated from college with my 2 bachelor degrees and my masters degree
- I said goodbye for the last time to some dear friends
- I accepted a job offer that will take me to Columbus, Ohio in July
- I went through my craft stuff and I have decided to sell almost 1/2 of it!
Those are just the highlights! A lot has happened and I've decided that I will be giving away some goodness as a way to celebrate!
Here's how to play along:
1) You must become a follower of my blog
2) You must go to Scrap Our Stash and submit something for either one of the May challenges (There's a sketch and theme challenge)
2.5) If you use WMS Stamps, you'll get 2 entries!
3) You must comment on this post with a link to your blog post!
What will you win?
You will get a Fiskars Stamp Press and the WMS Set of your choice! This is a rather large prize (especially for any of my stateside followers) and I want a ton of people to participate so, I'll leave this open until May 24!
You're probably wondering what I did for this Blog Waltz, huh? Here's my card!
Belinda sent to me as part of our Swappin' Sistahs challenge and a piece of copper metal sheet. I embossed the words and frame so that they stood out better on the patterned paper. If I were to submit this as my "outside the box" card at Scrap Our Stash I would have to say that using the metal sheet and the flowers-on-a-pin as something I always see but never use. In case you're wondering the card is a little mini 4 x 4 card and I'm thinking it needs a matching envelope. Back to my craft area now!
For those who are Waltzing with WMS and stumbled on my blog, go check out the WMS Forum or Claire's Blog for all of the links to the other participants' blogs!