Monday, March 15, 2010

A quick post to kick off spring break!

I'm coming in under the wire on this one but I just wanted to share this card that I made for Stampin' Around's color challenge. The colors were sugar pink, pale yellow, pale green, and a neutral such as kraft or white. This card is for a couple of other challenges but I am up way past my bedtime (I was up at 4 am for work today) and I need some sleep. I'll finish the post tomorrow. Maybe I'll also learn more about procrastination...nah, another day! Oh, yeah, I almost forgot! It's spring break! I'm free! (For a few days anyway!) Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a spring card post! I like the colored lace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just in time! Very sweet... hope you got your sleep!
    Hugs,
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! :) Lovely with the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey steph. love the lace & the color. what a cheery card.

    ReplyDelete